Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Shoot Registration Time Modification

Hi All,

I registered for this years DefCon shoot on 4/22/15. I reserved a lane for Thurs_02 (Thurs. 11:30-12:30) Is there any way to change this? I didn't realize I would be landing in Vegas at 11:30am that Thursday morning as sometimes my ability to read needs some ability to read. :P

Thanks in advance!

I'd be happy to buy it from you, as I hate Paypal and have been looking for an alternative. PM me...

Comment

I really want to participate in the shoot, wasn't really looking at selling it, just shifting the time of it. Looking at it like a very range day, much pew.

Comment

Given that the Thursday 11:30 AM session is the last session of the shoot, it is very unlikely that you could land at 11:30 and make it to the shoot before it is "over". It's at least a 30-45 minute drive to the shoot site from the airport.

Comment

while i can process a refund for that lane possibly, there are no later sessions, really. so i'm not sure that there's a better answer.
          "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
          - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by t0x0 View Post
            I'd be happy to buy it from you, as I hate Paypal and have been looking for an alternative. PM me...
            t0x0, you still interested in the lane I have at the shoot?

Comment

Yep, PM me and we can figure out the details.

Edit: Ah, you did PM me. Replied.

Comment

Working...
              X