Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's looking for a team or is recruiting for a team? Make yourselves be known here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's looking for a team or is recruiting for a team? Make yourselves be known here.

We've had a few people register as individuals looking for a team. There are bound to be others wanting to participate, who are coming to DEFCON alone, and would like to join a team. Our facebook page and our DEFCON23 forums contest forum are good places to start looking for a team or recruiting for one..... Anyone else looking for a team? Or want to build one? State your intentions here or suffer the pain of regret silently.....

Always looking to learn from others. Any teams looking....

Comment

First time at DEFCON this year, don't have a team yet but looking to build one! If anyone's interested, just shoot me a message.

Comment

Team "Paradox Club" just registered and is looking for "co-conspirators".
        Here's Team Paradox Club recruiting pitch:
        "Like Dogma Lars Von Treer style? C0nfid3nt but not a headc@se? Join me for a solid collaboration. I plan on having a great time making a great short film. I've got a plan and need co-conspirators."

Anyone interested in this specific team or wanting help finding a team should go to https://www.xhourfilmcontest.com/pre-registration.html and register as an individual looking for a team and I'll help make intros etc.

Cheers,

Waz
        TD Francis X-Hour Film Contest
        Contest Creator/Organizer 1 of 2

(Waz and iDontDriveCars/Dan
        Contest Creator/Organizer 2 of 2)

Comment

Paradox Club..cute. But another group just joined. Natural Born Dark Angels of the Tangent Priest Bunny Society. Looking for a couple of members.
          +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Hello, I am looking to team up! have equipment and skill set......

Comment

Working...
            X