Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to Purchase the Tamper Evident Seals Kit online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to Purchase the Tamper Evident Seals Kit online?

Title says it all. Some people at work have been asking me if it's possible to purchase the Tamper Evident kit that was for sale at Defcon. Is there anyway to make that happen?

Sorry, these are only sold at Defcon to help recover some of the costs of running the TEV.

datagram
    [mfp]

Comment

that said, we've been trying to get a field-tamper kit on to our site for a while and if we ever succeed, we'll tweet about it or something. :-) it may not be as fully-featured as the MFP's DEF CON kit, but it could be something.
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor

Comment

datagram: 1) Would you be willing to post a list of what was in that kit so we can research and build it ourselves?
        2) Can you provide a few resources for those of us that want to start in to TE? (Maybe something for duplication as well?)

deviant: "we'll tweet" as in on your personal or on toool's?

Comment

DEF CON still has some from years ago. We had to buy in quantity, but ended up giving away alot of it. I'll see what we have left and post here.
          PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

GreyBeard, I'll compile a list and get it up when I can (there's a lot of seals in it). You'll need to buy 100 or 1000+ (or cases of tape/adhesives rolls) of *each individual seal* to assemble the fully kit, however.

dg

Comment

Working...
            X