No announcement yet.

Workshops /w PreReg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks TheCotMan for posting the details! A friend and I have purchased tickets for Dallas's workshop (Hacking with RasPi). Assuming I dont need to go to the registration for that one since we have registered and and paid for the parts?

Cheers,
    //GeekSedition
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    TRS80's, BBS'es, 1200 Baud, Token Ring, UniSys Icon QNX, and most importantly... ANSII Snipes! These things made me the geek I am today.

Comment

Originally posted by geeksedition View Post
      Thanks TheCotMan for posting the details! A friend and I have purchased tickets for Dallas's workshop (Hacking with RasPi). Assuming I dont need to go to the registration for that one since we have registered and and paid for the parts?

Cheers,
      //GeekSedition
      From the description provided to me by Nikita is sounds like an extra token will be provided to students of these workshops which will be used to allow entry/egress to this space, which will probably be access controlled with these tokens.

See this part:
      Originally posted by Nikita
      Please Note: You will be issued a workshop "pass". It will be required for class admission. If you lose it we can't help you, your seat will be made available for those in standby.
      If this token (Workshop Pass) was provided to you before con, then maybe you won't need to do this extra reg? Even if you are issued one before Thursday, if the token changes between the time you are issued one and Thursday, then you may need to get a new one.

HTH,
      -Cot
      Last edited by TheCotMan; July 29th, 2016, 20:15.

Comment

Working...
      X