Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signup Post, Get yer signups for BCCC 11 @ DEFCON 24 here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signup Post, Get yer signups for BCCC 11 @ DEFCON 24 here!

Please signup with your team name and if you are going to be competing in the unlimited or hacked device class.

For review unlimited class is a bring your own device or significant components from home. There are no limits or restrictions on what you use as long as they comply with the rules.

The "hacked" class MUST be built at the convention using ONLY components you find on site during the build period. You will need to hack, borrow, and social engineer every component you use. If you bring in something we think you should not a been able to find we will ask the hard questions so TAKE PICTURES. We like to have pictures of people doing CRAZY stuff for our albums.

That said TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS! POST THEM TO HACKADAY! PROMOTE US! I would also ask you email me them as well so we can post them to our blag https://bcccweb.wordpress.com. PM me for my email.

Team HeBrew will be back once again. Can't wait to see what people bring out this year.

Comment

Team AES-Copper Beer Cooling will be there.

Comment

team Bearded Brewers will be back for 4th year, doing unlimited with our byo device. you still giving dry ice like before? or will we need to get our own? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nipner View Post
          team Bearded Brewers will be back for 4th year, doing unlimited with our byo device. you still giving dry ice like before? or will we need to get our own? thanks!
          Thanks Nipner...looking forward to getting our contraption out there. She may not be the fastest, but I'll bet she's the prettiest. Just need to make sure it arrives.

Comment

Working...
          X