One Schedule to Rule Them All?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Schedule to Rule Them All?

To those developing the program, is there anyway to the schedule in the program to list ALL talks, including those in the various Villages into one single table? Last year, the schedules were scattered all throughout the program in each Village's respective section. Putting them all into a single table would be helpful in planning which talks we want to hit.

Honorable mention... doing it digitally, perhaps, that way we can bookmark it?

working on it
    please check back later
    no guarantees, Hell Season is starting, the lead up to DC24 :) :(

Comment

Originally posted by rorschach View Post
      To those developing the program, is there anyway to the schedule in the program to list ALL talks, including those in the various Villages into one single table?
      Unfortunately no, the workshops don't always end their CFP's or select all their content until after our CFP ends and after we need to have the program sent to print. If we were to have all the village talks listed for the program, they'd need to keep the same timelines as us, which is (understandbly) unreasonable to expect of them.

Last year I tried to reach out to all the villages to get all their talks listed on our website (https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-2...age-talks.html) Most sent in their info.

I've already asked the villages to send us their content, exactly the same as last year, but we haven't gotten any yet. I can see how a table format for village talks would be useful, we can aim for that, but we might not be able to have the time to do it that way. (by the time those talks get sent to us, we are insanely busy. )

"Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by rorschach View Post
        To those developing the program, is there anyway to the schedule in the program to list ALL talks, including those in the various Villages into one single table? Last year, the schedules were scattered all throughout the program in each Village's respective section. Putting them all into a single table would be helpful in planning which talks we want to hit.

Honorable mention... doing it digitally, perhaps, that way we can bookmark it?
        Ask and yea shall receive.

http://defcon.outel.org/

html, epub, mobi formats of most of the currently released schedules consolidated together. This is V1 and will most definitely be being updated in the next 2 weeks multiple times as more event information is released and found and as I make enhancements.

I hope you don't mind if I keep running with the "One Schedule to Rule them All" meme.

Have fun! Please let me know any comments you may have.

Comment

Working...
        X