Rules Rules Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules Rules Rules

Okay folks, same rules as last year. Except the target temp is down to 40.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?pref=2&pli=1

So Glorious Leader has decided to present you all with the times of the contest. It seems some of you have not installed your mind "enhancement" chips. These will be checked at the contest! GET THIS DONE

Build period starts at 11:00 Friday and qualifications run from 12:30 to 13:30! This is two hours for build and 30 min for qualifications. All teams will need to do all three qualification rounds within a 30 minute period somewhere in that 12:30 to 13:30 time frame. It is expected that unlimited class contraptions will do this during the 12:30 to 13:00 window but there are no requirements that this be the case.
    Last edited by ic434; July 27, 2016, 19:10.

do it up, people. love seeing this, and i can't wait to watch the efforts from the sidelines this year yet again
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
    X