*Unofficial* 4 X 5K AKA DefCon Half Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Unofficial* 4 X 5K AKA DefCon Half Marathon

"Good Livin" is returning to DefCon 24, because maybe you want a little more. Maybe you feel like getting up at 5:30 in Vegas. Maybe you didn't stop the night before.Because 6 AM is the coolest time for a run in Vegas (It's only 80!)

Meet up at 0600 (6AM) under the Eiffel Tower outside (Between Mon Ami Gabi & the Arc Bar) on Thursday-Sunday (8/4-7/2016) for 5.1K fun run. Run departs at 0610. It's an easy group run pace of 12:00 to 13:00 minute per mile pace. Do it all 4 days and it's a half marathon. (21K).
    Maybe you'll get something for your effort this year.

Routes will vary but will mostly likely be strip-centric.

Bonus: "the world is my gym" PT afterwards or on run depend on how we feel.

I will see you there.

Bring Bricks, or don't, your pick. GRTs are encouraged to attend.

Also for even more fun there is a run setup by some other folks on Wednesday. [URL="https://www.eventbrite.com/e/world-run-by-hackers-3rd-edition-tickets-26172136565?aff=erelexpmlt"][B][SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]WORLD RUN BY HACKERS #3rd Edition [/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
    Last edited by Agent X; July 27, 2016, 10:53.
    AMFYOYO

I'm in again with my +1. See you there!

Comment

First DefCon, first time visiting Vegas, first session of formal "good-livin" be it official or unofficial. (I'm registered for Rucking University next month). Stoked to meet up with some GRTs to get some running done.
      Last edited by RadZombie; August 2, 2016, 12:07.

Comment

Agent X, thanks for organizing this event. I was only able to attend on Sunday, and will post more often next time.

Comment

Hey if you liked the 4X5K maybe you want to sign up for the GoRuck Challenge at Def Con 25 [URL]https://goo.gl/Wnx9Y9[/URL]
          AMFYOYO

Comment

Working...
          X