Lane Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Sharing

Any of y'all have a lane you'd be willing to share? Planning on bringing out a stack of blasters, I just didn't get in quick enough to get my own lane.

Per DC shoot normal procedure you are always welcome to join the shoot without registering. If you want to be near the DC group and your not in an official lane you are only required to follow the same fire/hot vs cold/safe time designations. Registering entitles you to shade, tables, a badge, and helps support the event in general (toilet, water, organization costs). Out of courtesy I would recommend slipping deviant a few bucks or registering for a badge just to support the event.

Also in the past their have always been a few lanes registered to unfree (IE. people who don't own any guns). These lanes are *usually* counting on people like yourself to join them.

~L0g1c

Comment

Last year we had a couple of "UnFree" participants that had no firearms rent a lane, and I provided some to them. If the same situation exists (although I haven't seen any posts about it this year), I'm sure they would welcome you.

Comment

Originally posted by L0g1c View Post
        Out of courtesy I would recommend slipping deviant a few bucks or registering for a badge just to support the event.
        Aye, I got a badge (3, actually), just not a lane for my crew.

Comment

Working...
        X