Major Badge FAIL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Badge FAIL!!!

Wth...first day...no real badge...i pay 240 for a plastic card.... ant even be apart if the contest...no cool souveneir for my future haxor at home (who's 15 and looks forward to the badge i bring home)...really what has become of DEFCON....my husband who also attends blackhat couldnt even get his and he registered in Feb.... @darktangent come on now you brag about the attendance on the website and about expecting many more this year wouldnt it be logical to make dam sure you have enough badges to cover it....but hey you probably dont care right? You got my $240 and thats all this has become.....

Originally posted by Cm0n3y7117 View Post
    Wth...first day...no real badge...i pay 240 for a plastic card.... ant even be apart if the contest...no cool souveneir for my future haxor at home (who's 15 and looks forward to the badge i bring home)...really what has become of DEFCON....my husband who also attends blackhat couldnt even get his and he registered in Feb.... @darktangent come on now you brag about the attendance on the website and about expecting many more this year wouldnt it be logical to make dam sure you have enough badges to cover it....but hey you probably dont care right? You got my $240 and thats all this has become.....
    Check this thread for a discussion on this: https://forum.defcon.org/forum/defco...394-badge-less

Contribute your ideas on solutions to the problems that have been described as related to this issue in the past.

-Cot

Comment

just makes them easier to fake - no complaints here. Gonna scour the net for butthurt dwellers who posted their plastic badges lol

Comment

When you pay for DEFCON you are paying for access to the four days of the Con NOT to a particular type of badge

Comment

Working...
        X