This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Computer Monitors

Ok im looking into those giant like 30' flat screen monitors for like a music studio and i was wondering if I would need to get a better video card. Right now i have the ATI Radeon 7600 64MB Card.
    ~~Your right im confused...I am Scared your right but you know i just....i think your the fucking antichrist~~

OK, your video card is MORE then enough unless you want to have your res at more then 2048x1536 at 32 bit and even a new graphics card doesn't display over that. It will just look prettier in games if that's what you need it for. Other then that you should be fine. I can game on my laptop just fine if I want and I got a Geforce 2 Go with 16 mb in a laptop. Not the smoothest graphics but it get's me there.
    Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

I dunno, I think a 30 foot monitor needs more than that....

Comment

excelent point. i missed it the first time.

besides, i think this kid needs to research the price of flat pannel technology before he worries about the expense of upgrading his $30.00 graphix card.
        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
          I dunno, I think a 30 foot monitor needs more than that....
          No No No...not 30 foot 30 inch. somewhere around the lines of that.
          ~~Your right im confused...I am Scared your right but you know i just....i think your the fucking antichrist~~

Comment

Originally posted by Sacrifice
            No No No...not 30 foot 30 inch. somewhere around the lines of that.
            no... no going back.. time to upgrade... 30 meters it is... :D
            ps:
            ' == feet
            " == inches

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
              no... no going back.. time to upgrade... 30 meters it is... :D
              ps:
              ' == feet
              " == inches
              well i always thought ' and " were the same. but i meant 30 INCHES.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacrifice
                well i always thought ' and " were the same. but i meant 30 INCHES.
                You must be rather entertaining describing yourself at hotchat dot com.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  You must be rather entertaining describing yourself at hotchat dot com.
                  I am at hotchat.com ;) :D

Comment

Oh good god. That's just to easy.

Back to the topic, did that all make sence to you?

besides, i think this kid needs to research the price of flat pannel technology before he worries about the expense of upgrading his $30.00 graphix card.
                    Oh and Kelvin he said flat screen monitor which is good cause CRT's have better DPI then Panels. Pyro's pet peve is complianing about people with the best video card and getting a 17" Viewsonic Panel with .29 and chuckin their .19 flat CRT.
                    Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

It's always about size with you guys isn't it?
                      .: Grifter :.

Comment

It sure has been a while

I am perfectly happy with my dual 19" Sony's. I use the third 19" Sony on my Ultra 5.
                        I save the 30' for my 486 Toshiba Satellite Pro S somethin or other woot woot. I miss my old laptop... Monochrome passive lcd, big ass mouse that clips onto the side...

--simple3

Comment

Re: It sure has been a while

Originally posted by simple3
                          I am perfectly happy with my dual 19" Sony's. I use the third 19" Sony on my Ultra 5.
                          I save the 30' for my 486 Toshiba Satellite Pro S somethin or other woot woot. I miss my old laptop... Monochrome passive lcd, big ass mouse that clips onto the side...

--simple3
                          I believe that was the nerd equivalent of:
                          "It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it."

Comment

more like how it uses me :D

Comment

So if you're other head is feeling like a fatty, you go hoggin'?

Comment

Working...
                              X