Selling Unofficial Electronic Badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Unofficial Electronic Badges?

I have a team of people working on an electronic badge for DC25. I'd like to know how I would go about selling them.

We have one item, we'd prefer to be somewhere near the hardware hacking village and would like to work with HHV. We will have around 300 of these devices and will distribute many of them for free and would like to sell the remaining for experimentation and learning. Do I need to get a vendor booth? It seems like a waste to get a booth to sell one item.

Is there a contact for HHV I can coordinate with? It's extremely hard to find this information on the DC site.

This will be my 20th visit to DEF CON. For DC25 we want to give something back to the community.

Thanks in advance.

More info: https://hackaday.io/project/14756-sp...official-badge

Hey man, DM me @MiniMrshmallow on twitter if you can I know what you need to do :)
    I don't know what to write here....

Comment

netik,

Sorry this is a little late, this was just pointed to me recently. Feel free to send me a direct message on the forum, contact me at l33tbunni@dchhv.org, or ping us on twitter @dc_hhv. Not quite sure what you need from us, but we will do what we can to help.

As for distributing, thats up to you. Most likely DEF CON will say that you need a vendor table, or if you are doing things like what some of the third party badge sales are doing then you can do pre-sales and hand them out to those people at con. After actually clicking your link to HaD, I see the kickstarter link so it already looks like you went that path :D

Comment

netik,

I'll be town on Monday, where can i find you to buy one?

Comment

Working...
        X