Call for Volunteers in Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for Volunteers in Open!

We need people to get us going, obviously. We will need volunteers to help us out with many different things, which include setting up / tearing down the village, managing the registration desk, getting speakers settle up before their talks start, facilitate questions, technical help participants during workshops, help around CTF challenges, crowd control, etc.

If you will be at DEFCON 25 and interested in helping us out please fill this form here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...I-nYQ/viewform

P.S. - You will be entitled for some cool volunteer benefits, of course.

Unfortunately, I can't volunteer, but I wanted to give big ups to the Recon Village!! This place will be a blast. OSINT all the things!
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
    ======================================

Comment

Thanks DJ Jackalope! see ya around.

Comment

Just volunteered for the 4 days. Please let me know how I can help. It's great to see Def Con having a village dedicated to OSINT craft. Recon Village is going to be awesome!

Comment

Thanks busecdo! We have received your submission. We will get in touch with you with details of the volunteer planning.

Comment

Sounds good. I'm available prior to Defcon if you guys need any help now.

Comment

If you are still looking for people I volunteered for three of the days.

Comment

@buscedo - I will reach out to you this week on email
                deadcell - yes, we will need more people. I will reach out everyone this week who have expressed interest to volunteer

Comment

I can help at least 5 or so hours on Friday. Sent my form request.

Comment

@d3ad_man, have emails been sent out? If they have it would seen I supplied a wrong email. I am hoping to volunteer.

Comment

If you still need people I put in a form submission for 5 ish hours on Friday or Saturday or a combo of the 2

Comment

Hi deadcell et all, I am sorry for the delay. I Just sent out the email with details
                        The next step is to fill the planner sheet with your availability slot and choice of task. Link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1863784461

Let me know of any doubts

Comment

d3ad_man, I got it. Thank you. Ill be there a lot on Friday and again on Sunday. Thanks you once again.

Comment

Still need assistance? I might have some free hours...
                            --- If you're a snowflake, you're gonna have a bad time.
                            Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

Working...
                            X