Machine Guns @ the Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Guns @ the Shoot

I plan on being at the shoot again this year (both days), and as usual will be bringing some toys.

Most likely I'll have:

M60
    1919A4
    BAR
    M16/M4
    Styer AUG
    AK47
    H&K MP5
    UZI
    1928 Thompson
    MAC10/45

All are welcome to shoot any of the guns I have out on the table. The only thing I ask is that you pay replacement costs for the ammo. I will have a clipboard with the cost of a loaded magazine (or belt). If you have your own ammo , and it's factory fresh, brass case, and I inspect it and approve, you can use that.

Due to the long distance from where I live I will be packing up early each day.

Also, every year I get the crappy badges as by the time I get home, unpack and store all the guns, take a shower, rest, etc, it's late Thursday or Friday morning until I have a change to get a badge, and they are usuially out of the main ones.

If someone is willing to get me a badge (and associated materials), and bring it to the shoot, I'll let you run a 50 round belt through the M60 :-) I'll of course PayPal you the cost of the badge.

See you at the shoot,

Weinie

Badge problem solved :-)

Comment

Just heard through a back channel that someone is bringing an M240 and will have 3000 rounds of linked ammo for it Perhaps we can have dueling beltfeds :-)

Comment

Working...
      X