Shirt Pre-Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirt Pre-Order

The shirt design is coming together, and the pre-order list is starting. The default shirt is the traditional cotton unisex shirt in GREY, not BLACK.

I plan on ordering some of the tri-blend shirts in grey/charcoal, and also tri-blend in women's cut/sizes, so if either of those options interest you, please specify.

Also, I really like the drone shirt from Defcon 21, and I may be re-ordering some. Let me know if you're interested in that (no promises, for a variety of reasons).

List so far:
    Weinie - one Men's 3XL
    L0g1c - one Mens' XL, two Men's Medium.
    Last edited by Modafinil; July 5, 2017, 13:15.

One tri-blend men's XL, please

Comment

One tri-blend XL for me please.

If you are doing the DC21 shirts I'd like one tri-blend XL for me as well (I missed that shirt, even tho I was at the shoot)

Comment

I'm in for a tri-blend in XL plox.
        "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

Comment

Tri-blend L for me please!
          If you are doing the DC21 shirts I'd like one tri-blend L

Comment

I'd like a tri-blend in 4X (I know they tend to run little smaller) if that's possible, otherwise, a 3X in cotton.

Looking forward to another great shoot this year!

Comment

Shirt order is off to the manufacturer. Based on previous years, there will be some back and forth, so keep letting me know about pre-orders because I'll keep adjusting quantities.

Comment

I'd like a XL in cotton please. If you're doing the drone shirts then one of those also.

Comment

I'll take a cotton mens XL and a 2XL if it's not too late.

Comment

I'll have a cotton men's medium

Comment

I'll take 2 cotton men's L please!

Comment

Order adjusted. Everyone above this should have one reserved. I added some extra for some of our usual attendees, and can add more to the order through the weekend. I'll add you to the reserverd list as long as I have some available. Remember, unless you make other plans with me, halfway through Thursday's shooting session, all of the shirts, including reserved shirts, are sold to anyone with money.

Weinie owes me some time on the M60 from last year's shirt, and I've reserved a shirt for him for this year. If pukingmonkey's cannon is at least three lanes away from me, then I have his shirt reserved, too. I'll also have some of last year's shirts available, half price.

Comment

any clue if the women's cut/size is likely to run small/tight, or vice versa?

Comment

Originally posted by jsl View Post
                            any clue if the women's cut/size is likely to run small/tight, or vice versa?
                            I asked about it, and they said they were pretty true to size. But in my experience if you wear a medium, you should get a large. I think it depends on how tight/loose you like the fit.

These will be Next Level V necks for women.

Comment

1 XL men's/uni
                              1 L women's

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X