No announcement yet.

What was good or bad at DEF CON 25 . Make DEF CON 26 better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about just NOT PINK swag for women next year.... seriously.... purple, red, blue, green, yellow, hell..... I'd take TAN..... please just not the "PINK" we're not Susan G Komen.... MAKE IT STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by curiousocelot View Post
      how about just NOT PINK swag for women next year.... seriously.... purple, red, blue, green, yellow, hell..... I'd take TAN..... please just not the "PINK" we're not Susan G Komen.... MAKE IT STOP.
      I would appreciate this for any instance of stuff "for girls." Or why stuff gotta be "gendered" by color at all? Just make some stuff in all different colors, we will each find a color we like and buy the thing in that color, ok?
      "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. Popular or not, feedback as constructive criticism is great, as it provides evidence of issues observed and suggestions on ways to fix which may not have been considered, or which may prompt other ideas to a better solution to the problem than we we have used before. Your effort to improve DEF CON with your ideas and observations really does help.

I've used all of these ideas and included them in a report that will go to DEF CON department heads later today.

You can still contribute ideas, and suggestions to address issues, but as we get further into the planning of DEF CON 26, the chances your ideas or suggestions can be included in planning for DEF CON 26 decreases.

Thanks Everyone!
        -Cot

tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Know who else we need to ask? Those who ran the INFORMATION BOOTHS!

What questions were redundant and common?
          What questions were asked that you felt were unnecessary?
          What confused attendees the most?

I am sure if you get with the info booth staff they can assist in what info needs to get out more.

As for ME, can we have the program made in larger type maybe? I swear the font cannot get any smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
            Know who else we need to ask? Those who ran the INFORMATION BOOTHS!

What questions were redundant and common?
            What questions were asked that you felt were unnecessary?
            What confused attendees the most?

I am sure if you get with the info booth staff they can assist in what info needs to get out more.

As for ME, can we have the program made in larger type maybe? I swear the font cannot get any smaller.
            Good points...

I already composed an executive report and summary with citations to comments for all DEF CON department heads.

You work at con, so you can also look to escalate this feedback directly to DCIB (DEF CON Information Booth) organizers, to see if they can use the feedback.

Watch-out! They might try to poach you away from your present department! :-D
            tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Working...
            X