This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverage Cooling Contraption Contest (BCCC) 14 at DEF CON 27

So I'm going to guess if we have a topic in the forums we have a contest this year. If I hear otherwise I'll let yall know.

Righteo, so the BCCC

Trump is trumping, Theresa May is waffling, Vladimir Putin is meddling, Xi Jinping reeducating, Angela Merkel is resigning, but worst of all the beverage isn't cooling! I've tried everything! I built a wall around it! I posted misleading information on social media about it! I locked it in a closet and sang inspiring nationalistic songs at it for five hours! I tried to convince it to just be cold but gave up! Nothing is working!

The BCCC returns to DEFCON bringing warm beverage somebody needs to make cold. That somebody could be you! Didn't bring a contraption? No problem! You can enter the hacked category and only compete against others who build their contraption at the convention. The BCCC is a light hearted contest with a crazy yet easy going atmosphere. We are always looking for new faces and hope to see you there!

You can find the rules and other information on our "website" cough cough
    https://wordpress.com/post/bcccweb.wordpress.com/61

To get an idea of participation we would really appreciate if people would indicate their intent to participate by replying to this post. This helps us determine the amount of supplies and prize beverage we need to bring. Also please let us know if your contraption has any special requirements so we can see about meeting them.
    Last edited by ic434; May 11th, 2019, 09:47.

Yes, correct ic434

If you have any logos or additional links let me know and I can edit the top post.
    The Dark Tangent: Use PGP for email Key ID: 0x8B0B476D
    Fingerprint: EA2B 63F9 2219 9171 2AB1 0065 FC59 8B0B 476D

Comment

Working...
    X