Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEF CON 27 Workshops Feedback

Hello everyone!

We are looking for feedback on DC27 workshops! For the ones you attended, here are a few ideas of the things we're looking for:
    • Did you enjoy, or get value of out, the workshop?
    • Was it what you were expecting?
    • Did you think the abstract properly reflected the content?
    • Any other thoughts or comment you'd like to share?
    We really want to hear from everyone so we can improve the process going forward. Also if you have complaints it would be even more helpful if you could provide some ideas for improving things.

Originally posted by tottenkoph View Post
    Hello everyone!

We are looking for feedback on DC27 workshops! For the ones you attended, here are a few ideas of the things we're looking for:
    • Did you enjoy, or get value of out, the workshop?
    • Was it what you were expecting?
    • Did you think the abstract properly reflected the content?
    • Any other thoughts or comment you'd like to share?
    We really want to hear from everyone so we can improve the process going forward. Also if you have complaints it would be even more helpful if you could provide some ideas for improving things.
    Hello,

I guess it would be better/easier to do a survey type of feedback? (using Google Forms for instance) and send to all the attendees (I guess EventBrite has the email information of each attendee by workshop?

I'm very interested to get feedback regarding the Workshop we gave (Wifi hacking) . We had some pretty good feedback after the workshop, but still.

PS: I can develop/create the form if you guys don't have enough time.
    Last edited by deleite; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by deleite View Post

I guess it would be better/easier to do a survey type of feedback? (using Google Forms for instance) and send to all the attendees (I guess EventBrite has the email information of each attendee by workshop?

I'm very interested to get feedback regarding the Workshop we gave (Wifi hacking) . We had some pretty good feedback after the workshop, but still.

PS: I can develop/create the form if you guys don't have enough time.
      Hi! deleite ! We have created a form that will be sent to the attendees in the next few days, but we felt this was the better/easier route since not all attendees that went to each workshop had provided an email address or an email address that they are continuing to use after con.

Thank yo!

Comment

Working...
      X