DEF CON Forum Site Header Art

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy to help carry $h1t or whatever.....non-tech more quasi anthro social member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to help carry $h1t or whatever.....non-tech more quasi anthro social member

Hey all! I'm happy to help coordinate or haul stuff or set stuff up. My plan is to be there. I will confirm by feb. I'll be coming from the US. if you wanna reach out to me DM me @nianasavage I'm Kitty Hegemon .... I gave the Nespresso talk last year. DEFINITELY a non-technical....but willing to learn whatever

Originally posted by curiousocelot View Post
    Hey all! I'm happy to help coordinate or haul stuff or set stuff up. My plan is to be there. I will confirm by feb. I'll be coming from the US. if you wanna reach out to me DM me @nianasavage I'm Kitty Hegemon .... I gave the Nespresso talk last year. DEFINITELY a non-technical....but willing to learn whatever
    Sorry i didn't see that the topic was created in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by curiousocelot View Post
      Hey all! I'm happy to help coordinate or haul stuff or set stuff up. My plan is to be there. I will confirm by feb. I'll be coming from the US.
      audacity temp mail origin
      if you wanna reach out to me DM me @nianasavage I'm Kitty Hegemon .... I gave the Nespresso talk last year.DEFINITELY a non-technical....but willing to learn whatever
      I'm new it's because of that when i saw 2015 i was thinking that the thread was created in this years anyway i'm here to help tooo

Comment

Que increĆ­ble, me alegro mucho de que puedas compartir esta informaciĆ³n con nosotros, pues nos animas a ser cada vez mejor como persona.

Comment

Working...
        X