Satellite Hacking Community Art

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would your team please let me be a useless fly-on-the-wall for the Hack-A-Sat CTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would your team please let me be a useless fly-on-the-wall for the Hack-A-Sat CTF?

I've never done a CTF. Have a bit of coding and pen testing experience. I am familiar with the concept of CTFs, but this one in particular really sticks out to me. Would your team let me sit in the background and absorb eXperience Points? I won't get in the way at all. I really want to see how teams are ran in general and this particular CTF really interests me.

Please message me if this is something you think you might do.

Before any suggestion, i want some detail from you, when you online reply

Comment

Looking for a similar experience. If any team is willing to let me observe and learn from the background pls message me. I have pentesting and coding chops but limited experience with CTFs. I'm really curious about sat hacking and CTFs in general, but would rather observe from a slight distance at first.

Message me, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by 614A View Post
        Looking for a similar experience. If any team is willing to let me observe and learn from the background pls message me. I have pentesting and coding chops but limited experience with CTFs. I'm really curious about sat hacking and CTFs in general, but would rather observe from a slight distance at first.

Message me, thx.
        Check your inbox! :) mcdonalds survey
        burgerking survey

Comment

Working...
        X