Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Defcon Newbie here

Hey everyone,
    Total DEFCON Newbie here and DEFCON 28 will be my first DEFCON. I read the FAQ but it didn't actually say too much on how this was all going to actually work. I looked in the platform forum and it looked like a final decision had not been made yet. I'll probably bring a few friends along for the ride.

Normally, we gather in Las Vegas, but the 2020, DEF CON 28, in-person meet-up in Las Vegas in CANCELLED this year.

There are plans to create or use a collection of online services and make a new "Remote DEF CON" where people can participate online.

No final decisions have been made. Several services are being considered and tested.

If you would like to review public discussions on this, check out https://forum.defcon.org/node/232087 and contribute your own thoughts on the topic.

Good luck!
    Hope this helps.
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
      Normally, we gather in Las Vegas, but the 2020, DEF CON 28, in-person meet-up in Las Vegas in CANCELLED this year.

There are plans to create or use a collection of online services and make a new "Remote DEF CON" where people can participate online.

No final decisions have been made. Several services are being considered and tested.

If you would like to review public discussions on this, check out https://forum.defcon.org/node/232087 and contribute your own thoughts on the topic.

Good luck!
      Hope this helps.
      Yeah, I've been lurking around but not finding a ton of answers. When I checked the platform discussion it looked like no decision had been made as of yet. I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something.

Comment

Working...
      X