DEF CON Forum Site Header Art

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need help deciphering this code my friend told me it was part of a link he made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help deciphering this code my friend told me it was part of a link he made

my friend made a code he told me it was part of a link and he also told me SENTIENCE and perception but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the code

MDYgOTMgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMD UgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMDAgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYg MDcgODcgMDYgOTMgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMD ggODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgOTMgODcgMDUgOTMg ODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMDYgOTMgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgOD cgMDYgMDAgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMDAgODcg MDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMDYgOTMgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMD YgMDkgODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDAgODcgMDYg OTQgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMDYgOTMgODcgMDUgOT MgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMDAgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkg ODcgMDYgMDggODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMDYgOTMgOD cgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMDUgOTMgODcg MDYgMDAgODcgMDYgOTQgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDcgODcgMD YgOTMgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDAgODcgMDYgOTMgODcgMDUg OTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgOTQgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMD cgODcgMDYgOTMgODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgOTQg ODcgMDUgOTMgODcgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMDUgODcgMDUgOTMgOD cgMDYgMDkgODcgMDYgMDU=
Working...
X