X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeleChallenge 2020 - WINNERS

Wow, what a ride!

WINNER/First Place:
    Psychoholics – uncovered 6 pieces of dirt on Founder Jack Carson VC, 37 hours played.

Second Place, tied:
    Phantom Phreaks – uncovered 3 pieces of dirt on Michael Key, 20 hours on the phone.
    DTMF Cat Girls – uncovered 3 pieces of dirt on Michael Key, 31 hours on the phone.

Honorable Mentions:
    Foxbox Dialing Services – they worked VERY hard, rated 5 stars by TeleChallenge operators, 37 hours on the phone.
    Ani Killers – Formed a team mid game and still hit it hard, and had the absolute best explanation of “Timecube” we’ve ever heard outside of Rusty, 35 hours on the phone.
    Mrs Bigglesworth’s Home for Wayward Youth – kept at it to the very end, 23 hours on the phone.
    Glacial People – The TeleChallenge staff wants to thank you for your perseverance through tough times, 23 hours on the phone.

TeleChallenge 2020 had a total of 112 teams play, 5609 total calls, and 214 total hours on the phone.

Everyone on the TeleChallenge team, from every department, wants to thank you, our players. Wow, thanks guys, watching this year's race was intense. We really hope you had a great time.

Again, thanks for playing the TeleChallenge. I’m the designer and I’m part of the three person TeleChallenge team including TProphet and licutis.

A lot of people helped out to make TeleChallenge possible.
    A sincere Thank You all the following people and organizations …

DEFCON: SAFE MODE for providing an amazing and "challenging" venue that bring events like the TeleChallenge to reality.
    teli.net for their generous donation of voip minutes. If you’re in the market for bulk VOIP termination, look them up.
    Grifter, Panadero, and contest ops for your support and tolerance of our brand of crazy.
    Niki7a for being so very supportive to TeleChallenge and helping us out big time. Thanks a ton, really, wow.
    Dark Tangent, sincerely, thank you for the chance for TeleChallenge to shine in a truly upside down year.
    Pinguino, again, you never fail to impress us with you graphics arts work. I will always treasure my Founder Jack Carson VC logo :)
    The ninjas for help with voicework, thanks a lot guys.
    The LA Hacker Drinkup crew for bailing us out on our last minute voicework.
    Ch0l0man for everything you do to make our party possible.
    The goons for helping us out, thanks goons!
    AOL, yes, real AOL, and the Paranoids for getting us the keyword MichaelKey. Wow.
    The volunteers for our booth, I mean Phone Chan, your truly awful "crapposts" were .. yeah. Mission Accomplished.

All of our voice talent .. over 100 people lent their voices to the TeleChallenge this year all at the last minute. Thank you so very much.

And, of course,
    Our operations, engineering, and operator teams. These people are the unsung heros of TeleChallenge, working around to clock to keep things going, even in the face of multiple Czechoslovakian PBX fires in the datacenter. They tell me the PBX controller card is still lit up with a "backwards R" in green. They say they think that's "good?"

Expect a whole new TeleChallenge next year. See you then!

Working...
X