DEF CON Forum Site Header Art

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know if anyone wants to see these....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know if anyone wants to see these....

I was in LV on the 19th of August 2020. During "Safe Mode", I mentioned to some ppl that I would post photos as I was traveling through the area. This occurred about 2 weeks after DEFCON Safe Mode. Very eerily quiet. No drunks falling down, no one screaming, no normal Vegas. Sad.
    and the worst part ? NO HACKERS!!! Disgusting! Next year... right ?
    Representing in LV on the 19th of August 2020.I think I was the only person representing DEFCON. Many people said "they missed DC" as I walked around. Wow, this really set me back a bit. I never expected people to do that while I was there.

The rest of the images can be found via this link https://bit.ly/3jtgcH1

The photos are of the normal corner of the strip where DEFCON usually is. Planet Hollywood, Ballys, Paris, the Strip, Cromwell and Caesars. I did not have the heart to take photos in the Flamingo or Harrahs outside of the normal statues of "the Gamblers". Very weird with no crowds.

Good thing I only stayed for about 3/4 of a day. Next year, hopefully it will be back to some semblance of normal?

Did you notice any changes over previous years that might change the way DEF CON might run?

Were there any changes which would alter the way you enjoy DEF CON?

Comment

Working...
    X