whatsapp plus is a scam app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whatsapp plus is a scam app?

I am new to whatsapp plus, for the past time I feel like I am being watched on this app, should I use this app anymore? Everyone tell me why should I stop?

Originally posted by thomasmappbe View Post
    I am new to whatsapp plus, for the past time I feel like I am being watched on this app, should I use this app anymore? Everyone tell me why should I stop?
    If you have to side-load it or manually install it, where is the audit trail? See comments here:
    https://forum.defcon.org/node/235075...077#post235077

Consider this:
    One-Post Spam-bots with new forum accounts are promoting the use of modified whatsapp apps.
    One-Post Spam bots with new forum accounts are promoting claims "it's totally safe, bro. Just install it like me, a bot."
    It costs time and money to advertise.
    If you are not paying for the product, then maybe you and all your data is the product they are selling.
    If they are selling your data, the best case is sales to advertisers, such as what FaceBook does with their services. (Targeted advertising by data-mining user data.)
    The worst case is sales to organized crime, or governments which can sometimes be the same thing.

Good luck.
    Last edited by number6; September 21, 2020, 01:58.
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."

Comment

Originally posted by thomasmappbe View Post
      WhatsApp Plus is definitely an unofficial app but if you use this app from another number on which no WhatsApp account has already been created then you can use this WhatsApp Plus. WhatsApp Plus is just a modified version of WhatsApp. Helps to make better use of some of the features and functions of WhatsApp

for more detail visit here: https://gbapps.net

Comment

I don't use it at all

Comment

I feel that WP is a pretty good application. I use it and I love it. You may need to read more information at Whatsapp Plus

Comment

Working...
          X