many torrents mislabeled as w w w ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many torrents mislabeled as w w w ...

Many of the torrents in the RSS feed are pointing to www.infocon.org instead of infocon.org and this doesn't work.

e.g.
    https://www.infocon.org/cons/USENIX Security archive - infocon.org.torrent

Would someone who has access do a global search and replace from www.infocon.org to infocon.org to fix this?

(The forum filters won't allow a URL in the title so hopefully this still makes sense.)

Hi there turnkit , I have removed the www(s) again, there was some file duplication by my rss generator, so the files i fixed before weren't the ones I was working with day to day. I'll keep an eye on it for awhile and make sure they stay fixed.

Comment

Check now please, the mystery of the www that kept being included has been solved.
      PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Thank you both. Looks good now.

BTW - qBittorrent has what seems like a bug where the old www. address would stay in its database even after updating. So I needed to remove the RSS feed and re-add it and it seems to be refresh properly now.

Comment

Working...
        X