This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What apps do you use the most?

Let's share some useful apps, what apps do you use the most?

I use so many apps every day FB, Instagram, twitter etc etc

Comment

Also I often use VeePN service to protect my data. This service provides a high level of security and doesn't cost much. Plus now I have access to the any bloked websites. I think such services are must have tool these days.

Comment

Originally posted by greys View Post
        Also I often use VeePN service to protect my data. This service provides a high level of security and doesn't cost much. Plus now I have access to the any bloked websites. I think such services are must have tool these days.
        Is that the same as this VeePN? :
        https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topi...ons-for-veepn/

"These so-called "system optimizers" claim to protect users' privacy. When in fact some of them are adware or do not live up to their promises."
        Disclaimer: I do not run or control any villages, contests, events, parties, etc. at DEF CON. Any announcements or updates about Villages, Contests, Events, Parties, etc. posted by me include content from the people running it. I am not responsible for their content or claims. Any answers provided by me about these are best-effort with information i have available at the time of posting/edit but are NOT authoritative. For official answers, contact the organizers. I grant permission to any DEF CON Forum admins to alter announcements for these as needed.
        ------------------------------------------
        6: "Who is Number1?"
        2: "You are number6"
        6: "I am not a number!..."

Comment

I use so many apps every day WhatsApp, Instagram, snap chat, pubg and also use sony tv app etc etc

Comment

I think the bot just revealed themselves.
            PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

I used only Instagram and whats app.

Comment

I used so many apps on daily basis but mostly I used Instagram and snapchat.

Comment

IG, youtube, photoshop, and some professional video editing software.

Comment

Originally posted by kyoshima View Post
                    IG, youtube, photoshop, and some professional video editing software.
                    Hey, I'm a video editor with decent experience too!

Tiktok, Facebook, WhatsApp, Adobe Illustrator, Movavi video editor - URL. These are the 5 most-used apps. I spend almost the whole day on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X