Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2021 eChallengeCoin

This is a teaser and an announcement!

The eChallengeCoin will be back for 2021 with a new design and new challenges. About the only thing the same is the size.

Bradán and I have been a bit distracted and only just realized the clock is ticking and we had better get busy!

There is still so much to do but the first prototype is ready to be sent out for fab. Fingers crossed there are not too many mistakes

Question for 2020 eChallengeCoin users: how well did the touch sensors work for you? We can't do much about their size but were they sensitive enough? Too sensitive? We are trying to figure out if some sort of calibration feature would be too confusing.

Comment

ok so excited ready to buy!!

Comment

my touch sensors worked great

Comment

Where should we look for signup etc?

Comment

Originally posted by suforeman View Post
            This is a teaser and an announcement!

The eChallengeCoin will be back for 2021 with a new design and new challenges. About the only thing the same is the size.

Bradán and I have been a bit distracted and only just realized the clock is ticking and we had better get busy!

There is still so much to do but the first prototype is ready to be sent out for fab. Fingers crossed there are not too many mistakes
            When will the sign-up sheet be available for those of us that want to acquire a few of these?

Comment

Thanks for asking! The 2021 eChallengeCoin has been added to Tindie. It's "out of stock" at the moment but the page does provide the option for notification when I add stock. We expect to have the first batch stocked within the week. There is also a lot of new details on the "Adventures of Sara Cladlow" website.

Tindie: https://www.tindie.com/products/brad...challengecoin/

Comment

The 2021 eChallengeCoin will likely go in/out/in/out of stock as we assemble them. Thankfully, Tindie provides a "email notification" option "waitlist". We hope to stock again in about a week 🤞🏻

Comment

checking in on the stock :)

Comment

Working...
                  X