How to watch the videos in the Def Con Media server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to watch the videos in the Def Con Media server

Sorry for the n00b question, but when I click on a link in the Def Con media server, I get a black page, with a media player, however, the screen remains black as it plays. I hear the audio in most links, but no video. I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I'm normally not the one to ask stupid questions, but I even ran some google queries with advanced operators and am not coming up with a solution. The next best step is asking the community. I live and breathe cybersecurity and related technologies, so I will be a member for life. I would highly appreciate any help with this. Thank you!

Originally posted by prometheousj View Post
    Sorry for the n00b question, but when I click on a link in the Def Con media server, I get a black page, with a media player, however, the screen remains black as it plays. I hear the audio in most links, but no video. I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I'm normally not the one to ask stupid questions, but I even ran some google queries with advanced operators and am not coming up with a solution. The next best step is asking the community. I live and breathe cybersecurity and related technologies, so I will be a member for life. I would highly appreciate any help with this. Thank you!
    (Nobody can be an expert in all things; we all rely on others. Help us help you to diagnose this.)

Would you provide a link to the video you are trying to play?
    (Also what OS (and version), web browser (and version), and media player app (and version) are you using?)
    Thanks!
    Last edited by number6; May 17, 2021, 02:35.
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."

Comment

Working...
    X