• Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Cryptocurrency

Click image for larger version

Name:	cryptocurrencyvillagelogo-1.png
Views:	177
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	237299

Cryptocurrency is a digital form of peer-to-peer money that is exchanged on decentralized networks independent of any central authority and is cryptographically secured. Networks operate under a set of programmatic rules, which maintains the immutability of a public ledger and ensures against double-spending. Although Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin are the most well-known cryptocurrencies, other projects like Monero seek to address scalability, privacy, and censorship resistance in innovative ways.

The Cryptocurrency Village brings together leading experts in the area to explore substantive issues regarding the current state of blockchain technologies, regulatory landscape, and the general cryptocurrency ecosystem. The village hosts keynote talks, panels, workshops, networking events, and parties.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by number6; 2 weeks ago.

ChangeLog : what I've altered in the user's post:
    * add image, top-center: Jun 5, 2021
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."

Comment

The Cryptocurrency Village brings together leading experts in the area to explore substantive issues regarding the current state of blockchain technologies, regulatory landscape, and the general cryptocurrency ecosystem. The village hosts keynote talks, panels, workshops, networking events, and parties.
      Party??? Hmmm...well. What are the pre-reqs to finding the entrance to this land of milk and honey..uhhh, I mean beer and booze?

Comment

• Michels
        Michels commented
        Editing a comment
        If you visit the village, then just ask any staff person (one of the fellows with a village badge) about the party.

If you cannot visit the village (because you failed to attend any village staff meetings and got locked out of Defcon capped attendence this year) then you can try asking on IRC #monero-events.

Does that help?
    Working...
    X