ANNOUNCE: Hacker Jeopardy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCE: Hacker Jeopardy

Okay, This year we're going to try something new. We're going to let you, the potential contestant of Hacker Jeopardy suggest possible categories.

It's fairly simple. Just go to http://www.hackerjeopardy.com and click on "suggestions" and you'll see a form. Input your Handle, Category, and a Sample Question. You can also type an explanation of the category if you want if you're trying to be clever with a category name. Don't worry, I'll explain this all again on the suggestions page.

If there are any errors with the script or you have any questions pertaining to Hacker Jeopardy, click "contact" also on http://www.hackerjeopardy.com You will find several ways to get in touch with me in case you need to.

I know the site design blows, but it's just a suggestion form, get over it. I think that's it. Get suggesting, and try to be creative.
    .: Grifter :.

I have suggested a few... but you know what we really want to know... all about the VV :D

Comment

What do we get if you use our category? I mean do me even get name recognition if you use it? It'd be pretty funny to through a little blurb in there... "I'll take honeypot's for 500" "OK, honey pots is brought to you by Cyb3rSoldi3r Incorporated, man what a sad corporation..." :D
      Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Cyb3RSoldi3R
        What do we get if you use our category? I mean do me even get name recognition if you use it? It'd be pretty funny to through a little blurb in there... "I'll take honeypot's for 500" "OK, honey pots is brought to you by Cyb3rSoldi3r Incorporated, man what a sad corporation..." :D
        Why do you always have to get something?

Comment

Semi off subject but I think #dc-forums needs to be represented this year at hacker jeopardy. Someone with blue hair comes to mind.....
          "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
          - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
            Semi off subject but I think #dc-forums needs to be represented this year at hacker jeopardy. Someone with blue hair comes to mind.....
            MuHahaha.. damned freaks!

Comment

getting something..

I always like it when questions I submit are read out loud. That is enough for me. I have been sending them in for years.

TW

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
                You mean... someone cute and adorable, like this?

:p ;)
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

I have to enter this year. I can't sit on the sidelines again and watch questions go unanswered. I have to participate.

Is there a way for straglers to find other straglers who want to create a team? Preferably before the con so we can prepare for and play off each other's strengths and weaknesses.

And who were the chix who played last year, I wanna get on a team with that blonde.

Otherwise, I'm going to bring a megaphone this year. I'm thinking the 45watt ER-500 with an effective range of 2600 feet (.5 miles) would do the trick.

Comment

I think there should be more questions about sexual deviants... i remember getting a question about fletching wrong at DC7... you know some good ones like what is it called when a fat oriental man deficates on your chest... and they would have to answer with something better than "What did I do last night..."

my $.02

-HDizzle

Comment

Originally posted by humperdink
                      I think there should be more questions about sexual deviants... i remember getting a question about fletching wrong at DC7...

People missed a question on arrow manufacturing? How sad!

Now, if we're discussing felching, are we assuming it's post-squick felch, or was an extant orifice used?

I should probably enter this year as well. Alas, I'm also teamless.
                      http://bitshift.org

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                        Why do you always have to get something?
                        OOOO!!! I want something too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by russ
                          OOOO!!! I want something too!!!!
                          I hate you. Or...wait...is it...LOVE!

Comment

Helloooooooooooooooo. It's Vanna 02'. How are we all doing? I am trying like all hell to come and celebrate HJ's 10 th anniversary....... that is......if you'll have me.............

and want me back........;>

VannaVinyl aka Kitty Script

Comment

Originally posted by VannaVinyl
                              ......if you'll have me......
                              You better be careful, this crowd will take that as an invitation to take you home with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X