• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

I am new here.. i want to be a hacker.. can somebody help me out here

Please help!!

Comment

Learn, learn and keep learning, especially be humble, don't be snobbish.

Comment

My recommendation would be to check out reddit. There are subreddits there that have pre-built outlines on learning materials, educational websites, and course recommendations. Start with www.reddit.com/r/HowToHack as a jumping-off point.

Comment

Here's a tip to intensify your returns overtime: use terms and glossaries to build your understanding of the concepts and the environment these concepts live in in proportion to one another. I have built masterlists which I suspect will be understandable to individuals at the beginner, intermediate and high level with emphasis on pentesting, security, networking and requirements provisioning. But I will need to seek approval to host these for public consumption on this forum. So please message me directly so that I know you are interested in this work and once the glossaries are posted then I will direct you to where they live. And please spread the word to others whom may be interested as well.
          Last edited by GlitchGoomba; August 9, 2021, 21:06.

Comment

Hello, I am also interested in entering that world, I would like to start learning about hacking and stuff

Comment

Working...
            X