• Show
Clear All

• Adversary Village to return to DEF CON 30

Adversary Village
    DC29 Forum: https://forum.defcon.org/node/236942
    Returning for DC 30!
    Adversary Village Icon

https://adversaryvillage.org/

The "Adversary Village" is a community torqued combat readiness platform purely focused on Adversary simulation, emulation tactics, Simulation CTFs, Supply chain security attack tactics, Adversary Tactics and urban survival skills.

This is different from any of what has been covered in the existing villages because our focus is on simulation of the actions of a threat actor or an adversary and this being simulated here.

As this domain matures, we anticipate active participation from enterprises as such simulations would help immensely towards internal capacity building from having a "live fire" training opportunity. An increasing number of researchers too are focusing on building tools and techniques for simulation of various adversarial actions against an organization or Supply chain, instead of actual real-world exploitation.The goal of the Adversary Village would be to build an open Security community for the researchers and organizations, who are putting together new means and methodologies towards the simulation/emulation of adversary tactics.
    Disclaimer: I do not run or control any villages, contests, events, parties, etc. at DEF CON. Any announcements or updates about Villages, Contests, Events, Parties, etc. posted by me include content from the people running it. I am not responsible for their content or claims. Any answers provided by me about these are best-effort with information i have available at the time of posting/edit but are NOT authoritative. For official answers, contact the organizers. I grant permission to any DEF CON Forum admins to alter announcements for these as needed.
    ------------------------------------------
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."
Working...
X