DC29 Forum: https://forum.defcon.org/node/236567
    Returning for DC30!
    IoT Village Icon

https://www.iotvillage.org/
    Follow both ISE (@ISEsecurity)
    IoT Village (
    @IoTvillage) on Twitter for updates.

DEF CON Discord Channel

IoT Village advocates for advancing security in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry through bringing researchers and industry together. IoT Village hosts talks by expert security researchers, interactive hacking labs, live bug hunting in the latest IoT tech, and competitive IoT hacking contests. Over the years IoT Village has served as a platform to showcase and uncover hundreds of new vulnerabilities, giving attendees the opportunity to learn about the most innovative techniques to both hack and secure IoT. IoT Village is organized by security consulting and research firm, Independent Security Evaluators (ISE), and the non-profit organization, Village Idiot Labs (VIL). Watch IoT Village In Action to get an idea of our content and our attendees.

Keep an eye out for The IoT RED ALERT Contest.
    Check out the official IoT Village Store for all your IoT Village swag!
    Disclaimer: I do not run or control any villages, contests, events, parties, etc. at DEF CON. Any announcements or updates about Villages, Contests, Events, Parties, etc. posted by me include content from the people running it. I am not responsible for their content or claims. Any answers provided by me about these are best-effort with information i have available at the time of posting/edit but are NOT authoritative. For official answers, contact the organizers. I grant permission to any DEF CON Forum admins to alter announcements for these as needed.
    ------------------------------------------
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."
Working...
X