Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what can you do if you have physical acces of someone phone. what are the limits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: what can you do if you have physical acces of someone phone. what are the limits?

Hi there, just a nerd here. I have to spy on someone but i dont know how? What can you do if you have physical access of someone's Android phone (Android 10) and where to begin?

You can find some apps that can do it for you. Didn't remember the name but one of them is not into the PStore. Btw you can find the script code into the Dnet, or if you prefer you can script the code into the android file sourse, i am not sure that it can work but if it work it's completely hidden.

Comment

Physical access will give you pretty much unlimited potential. Par the rules I am not advising anyone do any of this, but, hypothetically you could root their android device and install a keylogger and gain access to bankaccounts, social security numbers, etc etc etc. You could really ruins some ones life just by gaining psychical control over their devices. Granted you have permission levels and you aren't locked out of it. Phones are insecure by their very nature and having access is pretty much a green light to do whatever.

Hypothetically, ofc.

Comment

LOL, this is one reason I don't let anyone touch my phone "Ooohh, a Galaxy S-10, lemme see it!" at Defcon, as well as use a laptop (at Defcon) which is a bit limited but can be totally wiped and re-done within a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X