Pre-/Post- DefCon planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-/Post- DefCon planning

ok a lot of people have asked about going to BlueMan Group. but is that to be done before DefCon or after? and the indoor sky-diving? so as the semi-official Las Vegas Local DefCon Rep. (speak up if there are any others) I think it is time to start a thread about when we/you would like to do things, when averyone will be driving/flying/boating/walking/hitch-hiking in, and so on so that we may plan to make the most of everyone's time in Vegas surrounding DefCon..
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

hmmm... a calendar of things could be nice. I'll add in the Forum Meet... in whatever incarnation it will take place, at whatever decided time, it is something that will happen
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I just got the Group price... To me it does't look like there is any group discount! If i compare those with the price of ticketmaster it's about 5.95$ or rebate during the week and about .45c of rebate during the weekend...

The current rate (s) offered to groups of 20 or more are as follows:
      Midweek Group Rate (Sunday-Thursday) $81.50 Inclusive
      Weekend Group Rate (Friday and Saturday) $87.00 Inclusive
      Performance and pricing schedules are subject to change.

I have also been informed that ticket for the 31 July are now on sale...

On the 31 there is only 1 representation and it's at 7pm... The length is 90 minutes without intermission...

I think all place are the same price, but you get a reserved seat, so the fastest the better our place will be...
      /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Hey can I do the indoor skydiving nekkid with four strippers? :D :D :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
          Can you? It's a requirement!
          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            A: I thought that was the plan from the begining.
            B: You might tell them to bring tampons.... so they don't fill up with air
            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
              B: You might tell them to bring tampons.... so they don't fill up with air
              I better bring ear plugs, if they forget the tampons they are bound to make a shrill whistle sound.... :p

Comment

ok... so the indoor sky-diving (avaible in new hooker-free flavour or the classic hooker+...) Blue Man Group.. maybe some paint ball??? would anyone like me to find a place that we could do some of that? and Leave us noto forget the anual Quarks WarpCore Breech party... keep the ideas comming.. I have a lot of time to fill

Comment

Working...
                X