Miami DCG Active?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami DCG Active?

Does the group still meet? Just relocated to the Miami area and would be interested in finding the community here.

The group that started it seems inactive, and apparently the referenced space where it was held no longer exists: I just called, its a geriatric center now lol
    I know there's a new group trying to bring it back, hopefully it won't take long before we can start having DCG305 meetings again :)

Comment

We are in the process of rebuilding the group. DCG305 will be back with more information for the start of 2023. Big things to be announced soon.

https://dcg305.com/

Comment

DC305 Miami, Florida USA

About this Group

Point of Contact: Richard Chance

POC Email: primary@dc305.com

DC305 Meets: Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at the i2 Labs co-working space in downtown Miami. The facility has private and public meeting spaces and WiFi access. I2 Labs curates its co-working members to technology and cybersecurity related companies.

Description: The mission of DEFCON 305 is to provide opportunities for anyone interested in technology and both the purposeful and unintended application of it. We will welcome people of all ages and all skill levels to participate, dialog, collaborate, build, or create anything that galvanizes the imagination. We will also provide opportunities for learning through presentations, demos, and events.We run cybersecurity and coding bootcamps, and our cyber students get to spend 200 hours in a live Security Operations Center, (SOC). Oh, and the founder’s brother-in-law owns a local brewery. We get lots of beer!
      Type: Public
      Topics: 1
      Comments: 2

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• H4z_M4tt
        Revamping DCG321
        by H4z_M4tt
        Salutations hack3rs and cyber sec professionals, my name is Em3rald, aka H4zm4tt on socials, and I'm in the process of revamping this DCG. I have been in contact with DefconGroups Coordinators as well as some other kind folks in this org and they will be reaching out to the original POC for this group...
        5 days ago
      • TheL0singEdge
        February 2023 Meetup
        by TheL0singEdge
        Join us this Thursday night for our February meetup! Now including mini lock picking village at every meetup! https://www.meetup.com/dc608madison/events/291001168/
        1 week ago
      • MRV555
        Que tal como andan por aqui?
        by MRV555
        La verdad se que es una estupidez escribir un tema de esto. Lo siento la verdad es que no estoy acostumbrado a ver o topar con gente de costa rica que le gusta este mundo de la ciberseguridad... Los que les gustaria comunicarse me pueden tirar al correo mrv7160@gmail.com o por este el servicio de mensajeria...
        1 week ago
      Working...
      X