2600 meeting portland, OR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2600 meeting portland, OR?

Are there any 2600 meetings in Portland, OR? If so where? when? and do any of the OR forum members go?
    The penguin is watching.
    "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Re: 2600 meeting portland, OR?

Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
    Are there any 2600 meetings in Portland, OR? If so where? when? and do any of the OR forum members go?
    Did you see ? this

Oregon
    Portland: Heaven Cafe, 421 SW 10th Ave., near 10th and Stark.

Comment

Nope guess I didnt. Thanks pezz.
      The penguin is watching.

Comment

Re: 2600 meeting portland, OR?

Pezz is correct, but it's been pretty lame so far.

Comment

Re: Re: 2600 meeting portland, OR?

Originally posted by mfreeck
          Pezz is correct, but it's been pretty lame so far.
          Damn. Is it worth my time?
          The penguin is watching.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 2600 meeting portland, OR?

Damn. Is it worth my time?
            It depends on your goal and how far away you live.
            If you have time and leadership skills, you could make it into something decent. It appears this group split off from another, because they were doing more talking shit than talking computers. Unfortunately, this group is very small and there's no one to sink the required time in to make it more organized.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2600 meeting portland, OR?

It depends on your goal and how far away you live.
              If you have time and leadership skills, you could make it into something decent. It appears this group split off from another, because they were doing more talking shit than talking computers. Unfortunately, this group is very small and there's no one to sink the required time in to make it more organized.
              I probably wont go if all they do is talk shit. I dont want to be around a bunch of fucktards who talk about how "1337" they are.
              The penguin is watching.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2600 meeting portland, OR?

I probably wont go if all they do is talk shit. I dont want to be around a bunch of fucktards who talk about how "1337" they are.
                No, this group split off from those guys because they wanted to be more focused on computers. It could be something if someone with organization skills and the right attitude came in and built the group up.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2600 meeting portland, OR?

No, this group split off from those guys because they wanted to be more focused on computers. It could be something if someone with organization skills and the right attitude came in and built the group up.
                  Funny, this is the second time today I've had a similar train of thought going. If the problem is known and recognised, why not do something to fix it? It's gotta beat being unhappy about it.

Comment

2600 meeting portland, OR?

Originally posted by skroo
                    If the problem is known and recognised, why not do something to fix it? It's gotta beat being unhappy about it.
                    That's always the first thing I consider. However, I just don't have the time/energy to do it. I do not normally complain, I was trying to give EP a flavour for it. It'd be nice to see something done with it, and this time I just can't take it on.

Comment

Its nothing I might give a shot, but being young and new to the group I wouldnt feel right just walking in their and trying to organize everything and take over. I probably will check it out get to know the people and if I like it I will try to pull it together. I need something to keep me busy.
                      :D
                      The penguin is watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X