Scavenger Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scavenger Hunt

I am starting a team for the scavenger hunt i need i belive 4 more people post here thankx

why should I join your team????
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
      why should I join your team????
      Because he wants to WIN!

But you can't join his team... you already have one... and you should submit it to Grifter, so he has more incentive to post the team that I already submitted to him. :-P
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

I forget.. who is on my team again??? cuz as far as I know it is just me.. and The Boi if I decided to draft him.. are there more members that I don't know about?
        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
          I forget.. who is on my team again??? cuz as far as I know it is just me.. and The Boi if I decided to draft him.. are there more members that I don't know about?
          I assumed he was replacing my defecting ass, and you were continuing with the rest of our ass-kicking team.
          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

sounds like a plan to me

Comment

Working...
            X