Blue man show reservation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have I mentioned today that I like the way Che thinks?? :D
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

"How to turn your $35 tickets into uber drinking funds 101"

kinda bummed, of course but.. what can ya do? More time to mingle pre-con... or some other vegas activity.. (not like there are many things to do in Vegas..)
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Let's all use our $35 to bail the dude out, then rip off his arms and beat him over the head with the soggy ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
          have I mentioned today that I like the way Che thinks?? :D
          Ahh.. if only the men with the straight jackets would say the say thing.. :p
          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Other things going on Thursday night...

... Dr. Naughty the X-Rated Hypnotist ($40)
            ... George Carlin ($60 @ MGM)
            ... Second City ($35 @ Harrah's, Being involved w/ Second City here in Chicago, I'm told the vegas show aint bad)
            ... Penn & Teller ($71 @ Rio)

And of course, there is always Wayne Newton

Last edited by Contrarian; July 23rd, 2003, 23:38.

Comment

Siviak
              Is there a plan here or are you on the bottle agian?
              ********AggonA***********
              I know this world is killing you..

Comment

Originally posted by sdAggonA
                Siviak
                Is there a plan here or are you on the bottle agian?

Baby you knwo I gotta plan.. even if I am a lush.. when are you guys gettin in? anyone that woulkd like me to put something else together for thursday night just let me know.. I can take a look around and see what is available and at what price.. I aim to please
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Leaving out Midnight on Thursday, SugarPuss!! Ready for a cocktail, say 5 am??? We got a 3 bedroom penthouse... Call us..

Comment

well lemme think.. I mave a final exam at work on Friday... so I might partake a bit before work...... hehe, durnk is the only way to do tech support

Comment

well lemme think.. I mave a final exam at work on Friday... so I might partake a bit before work...... hehe, durnk is the only way to do tech support
                      Durnk is the ONLY way I do tech support or have a final at work for that matter!

Comment

I never drank so much in my life as I did while I was doing tech support. We had a full bar in the fucking breakroom.
                        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Damn, all we got is our flasks...

Comment

I'm involved with Second City here in Chicago. In the off chance you arn't familiar with them, Second City has probably started the careers of more comic actors in the past 50 years than any other of it's kind (Ed Asner, Alan Arkin, Mike Nichols, Richard Klein, George Wednt, Alan Alda, Phillip Baker Hall, Valarie Harper, Jerry Stiller, Joan Rivers - not to mention the obvious ones like Belushi, Akroyd, Farley, Candy, Radner, etc. etc.)

They have a Second City Best-Of Review & Improv at the Flamingo at 8pm on Thursday. Rumor is the Vegas troupe is considered one of the better shows on the strip.

Tickets are $35 and they have group sales for 10 or more. I can make a call tuesday to see what is available if there is interest.
                            Last edited by Contrarian; July 27th, 2003, 10:27.

Comment

I was thinking more of a bunch of us (read: those who haven't see it more than 10 times already) packing up and going to see the matrix in the I-Max theatre at the Luxor??? any takers?

Comment

I was thinking more of a bunch of us (read: those who haven't see it more than 10 times already) packing up and going to see the matrix in the I-Max theatre at the Luxor??? any takers?
                                I'd be interested in seeing the Matrix.

Already saw the Blue Man Group in Boston before they had the Vegas show, sat in the poncho seats, got the CD.

Comment

Working...
                                X