Meating at the Air Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meating at the Air Port

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to meet at the air port and like take a cab or bus out to the hotel. or if we could get some of the def con people that live in vegas to come get people at the con or whatever. it would be a idea on how to save money.. o yea has any seen aphex.

where's bessie?

I think we might be able to do that, depending on our schedules. BTW, where's Bessie? hmmmm?
    just fluff it

Comment

Let us know your schedule. There are quite a few people getting in early that will have cars. We might be able to work something out.
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

{x}taSy
        hi how are u long time no see. and i will let u guys know my schedule as soon as i find out. that will be soon.

Comment

Re: Meating at the Air Port

Originally posted by Fused
          ...o yea has any seen aphex.
          Of course I'd meat you at the airport any day, *ahem*, I mean, uhm, its Apex, and he's been AWOL since last Defcon. He gave me his cellphone number and business card (its somewhere in DC storage stuff), so if you need to contact him, talk to me.
          Oh and fused, don't expect to get your $100 from Apex. Ask a few people around here (including myself) and, well, he hasn't left the best of impressions.

Comment

Re: Re: Meating at the Air Port

Originally posted by nulltone
            Ask a few people around here (including myself) and, well, he hasn't left the best of impressions.
            Fuck him. Fuck him in his fucking ass.
            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Meating at the Air Port

Originally posted by Chris
              Fuck him. Fuck him in his fucking ass.
              With powdered glass for lube and a barbed wire condom.
              .: Grifter :.

Comment

Are we talking about the same thing? Airport is where planes come and go. Air Port is a Mac product.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  Are we talking about the same thing? Airport is where planes come and go. Air Port is a Mac product.
                  And meat is something you eat... give it a rest, he's a product of this country's WONDERFUL public school system. ;-)
                  the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

thats right you tell them.

Comment

I live here.. and as it turns out I will be making quite a few trips to the Airport (place where the planes fly in) (and out) on the days surrounding DefCon this year.. if there is someone that needs a ride feel free to let me know... but know that I am not cheap.. you know it does take quit a bit of beer for me to drive the way I do.. no to mention Vodka... and just for those of you wondering I WILL NOT be making ANY trips to the Air Port *shudder*
                      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

...but you will be there for the meating?

/me snickers..
                        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

/me writes Converge's name on The List........
                          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

As engaging as the "fuck him in his fucking ass" and meat/meet polemics are, I'm going to try and bend the thread back to the original topic (yes, I know it is not the thread that bends, it is only myself).

Would it be of any use to pick out a place at the airport where defconers could meet (meat--whatever), say, at the top of every hour? Might save a few $ on cab rides.

Comment

Originally posted by yankee
                              Would it be of any use to pick out a place at the airport where defconers could meet (meat--whatever), say, at the top of every hour? Might save a few $ on cab rides.

good idea.... I'm not gonna help but I figured I would give you a little credit for the idea. again, good idea :D

Comment

Working...
                              X