ATTN: DC11 LP Contest Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: DC11 LP Contest Shirts

There will be a limited run of 50 DC11 Lock Pick contest shirts. Each shirt will have an embroidered serial number on the sleeve to denote it's print number. The shirts, by default are black. There is an image on the back as well as the DCLP logo on the left breast.

You can Pre-Order these shirts with the DC11 LP logo and a serialized number embroidered on the sleeve. Pre-paid preorders can also select shirt color and size. All shirts remaining of the original 50 created will be sold at the show, in black and serialized.

For Pre-Order information, please contact Tommy at GeekWearz.com. tommy@geekwearz.com.

Shirt cost is $15 each. Pre-orders can be picked up at Defcon.

NOTE: There will be NO OTHER DC11 Lock Pick shirts made available by the con. If you want one, I recommend that you reserve yours soon.

Here is the link to preorder shirts!!

http://www.geekwearz.com/products/defcon_lockpick.htm

Comment

how big is the front design?
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

no othere sizes other than xl ?? :(

Comment

how big is the front design?
          It's meant to just be a few inches a side, but I have not seen a finished shirt as yet. Meant to be one of those upper corner logo's, not a centered graphic.

no othere sizes other than xl ??
          Sorry, Tommy is doing this as a favor to us. That is why their is a limted run of 50 and a single size to keep costs down. Hopefully after getting the first year down we'll be able to have a large number and selection for next.

Kai

Comment

What's with the $4 for shipping? And is the number yoiu receive based on when you ordered it?

Comment

That's if you don't wanna wait til con. Then again, if you wait til con I don't know how many will be left.

Tommy is doing this for us. Questions on pricing and such are best posed to him as our only contribution to this endeavour were the graphics and logos.

Kai

Comment

thanks for the linkage! not sure if the shirt is being mailed or if it to be picked up at defcon... a $4 shipping charge was paid... so not sure if it is coming in before defcon, or after... :/

Comment

I also paid the $4 shipping but I'm leaving Friday for BlackHat. So unless he already has them made, looks like I won't be able to sport it.

Comment

I'll know more tonight...

I'll ask Tommy about all these questions, and report back here later this evening.

Kai

Comment

Thanks. For some reason I am incapable of composing an e-mail. I just realized I should do that, but I"ll wait till you post.

Comment

OK, here's comments from Tommy (tommy@geekwearz.com):

From Tommy@geekwearz.com

As far as the shipping goes...the $4.00 will be refunded at the
                        geekwearz.com booth when you pick up your shirt. Because of the
                        shopping cart limitations that charge cannot be removed but WILL be
                        refunded. The shirt has been updated to reflect multiple sizes and
                        colors for pre-order only. All other shirts will be black XL unless
                        pre-ordered... Please contact Tommy@geekwearz.com for any and all
                        questions.

Thanks

Tommy
                        He also asked me to post the updated linkage:

http://www.geekwearz.com/products/defcon_lockpick.htm

Thanks,
                        Kai

Comment

Thanks for the information Kai!

Comment

My pleasure!

Now it's time to go sleep 'til CON!