This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 spot open in room

The person from sweden who was going to be staying with us doesn't have enough money to come this year so we have a spot for 1 in our room. It will be myself, 21, CS/CE/EE triple major from minnesota, my girlfriend 19 molecular biology major from minnesota, and a CCC member from germany that I met a few cons back. Would prefer someone over 18 to spit the room 4 ways. No smoking in the room. Drinkers fine, but if you come in after 2am waking me up you get kicked to the curb. We have the room for 3 days, coming in on the 30th(so we're there the day before the con starts to get the passes and see LV is we want) and leaving on the 3rd(which usually means noon checkout time, but we'll probably ask for a late checkout around 2 or 3). I pay for the room at the beginning of the con so come prepared to pay your share. Also can possibly give ride from minnesota if on the way(I can either cut across into montana and then down, or down to iowa and then over, they're about the same distance from where I am).

Don't care if you're from the states, but I like to meet people from all over and find out what the tech situation is in various places(the guy from sweden for instance said that the college he was at had absolutly no wifi deployed!)

you can e-mail me at snikt@cyberspace.org if you're interested

thanks
    Xeno

also

I should mention that it is at the alexis park. Also last year we upgraded to a suite which was pretty cool, and we might do that again(it was only like 25 more per night or something like that, and it had a jaccuzi and was 2 floors)

Comment

Re: 1 spot open in room

Originally posted by xsk
      Drinkers fine, but if you come in after 2am waking me up you get kicked to the curb.
      hahaha...2am
      "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
      - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Re: Re: 1 spot open in room

Originally posted by Neural
        hahaha...2am
        I was thinking the same thing. I mean, this IS DefCon... things are just getting started at 2am!! If I get in before 7am, it's an early night!
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Still have space available?

Do you still have space available? How much would it set me back? I definitely need a place to stay.

Comment

Yeah 2am sounds rather harsh. If you're in bed before 2am at the con you're seriously missing out on a lot of fun. I went to Def con 7,8,9, and lemme tell ya man nothing happened 'til at least 2. heh.

I usually got back into the hotel around 5am... sometimes 8 or 9.

Hell I was lacking sleep so badly that the 3 days I was there every year, felt like a week. =)

Comment

In need of room....I'm responsible (I wont set the curtains on fire) and quiet (see 2am comments above). Could you hook me up with pricing info?

Comment

Im out

Looks like Im staying with Lion-O

Comment

2am

Where is the place to be at 2am? Is there still stuff going on at the AP?

Comment

Re: 2am

Originally posted by urk
                    Where is the place to be at 2am? Is there still stuff going on at the AP?
                    You've never been to Defcon, I take it?

"Uhh... is that the sun?"
                    "Oh shit, what time is it?"
                    "Where's my phone? <fumble> 7am."
                    "Oh fuck. EVERYONE OUT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME, BUT YOU CAN'T STAY HERE!"
                    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Is there still a spot open?

Comment

What sort of ride buddy are you guys willing to bring along? Also, when are you leaving?

Comment

Whoa it's Meenk! Hi meenk!
                          "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                          - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Working...
                          X