Airport Security Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syntax-Error

I went thru security no problem, my bag however didnt fit thru the xray machine, the operator was offended when I offered to make it fit.. he instead backed the convayor belt up, and rammed my laptop 3 times into the machine until it forcefully went thru at approx 10mph..
    Damn... I didn't have any probs flying out last year. They made me take my laptop out before putting it through, but all in all, it was very easy. The biggest hassle was the half hour wait to get through security coming back.

Want me to drive anything out for you? We leave Mon. night.
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

For the love of god, don't carry on a GPS if you are flying from Canada.. The bastards almost made me stay in Montreal because I would not leave my GPS behind. Maybe it is a Canadian thing, because I got searched before every flight on that trip in the states and they did not seem to care about the GPS.

Who knows.. maybe Dataworm called them before I got to the airport..
      Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
        For the love of god, don't carry on a GPS if you are flying from Canada.. The bastards almost made me stay in Montreal because I would not leave my GPS behind. Maybe it is a Canadian thing, because I got searched before every flight on that trip in the states and they did not seem to care about the GPS.

Who knows.. maybe Dataworm called them before I got to the airport..
        Hey it's not my fault if you look like a terrorist:D
        /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Wow. Some of you guys make me look like a Luddite when I fly, and I thought I carried a lot.

I flew back from Vegas last spring and was running GPS Drive with a USB gps the whole flight home. I wasn't told to turn it off but I did get scowls from the stewardess everytime she walked by.
          No Service Usable Parts Inside

Comment

Here's the list of airlines that allow GPS operation during flight, as well as those that do not allow it. Always, ASK the flight crew before doing so.

Comment

Working...
            X