Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Access??

Hey,

Im not too sure, but does Press recieve free access to the event and what papers should be brought to registration..??

http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-11...-11-press.html
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Did anyone happen to notice that the first statement and the "clean" statement contradict each other?

In the first section, it states
      If you send me your information prior to the show and I request clarification before issuing you a pass, you will be admitted free of charge provided I accept the necessary documentation on-site.
      However, in the "boss friendly" section, it shows
      REQUIREMENTS
      Due to the obscene number of journalists in past years, we are now requiring that all DEF CON attendees pay the $75 entry fee - press included.
      Can someone clarify?
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

So yeah... Im lost.. I dont wanan drive out there if Press isnt coming in for free or at least knwo what the price should be. But its cool, cuz i then can chill in Las Vegas...

Comment

Originally posted by Smallvillefans
          So yeah... Im lost.. I dont wanan drive out there if Press isnt coming in for free or at least knwo what the price should be. But its cool, cuz i then can chill in Las Vegas...
          The worst that could happen is you pay $75
          Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by Smallvillefans
            Wonderful irony. A reporter that can't form a complete sentence.

Comment

Ergo, a Blackhat Press pass will net a Defcon press pass?

Comment

Working...
              X