GTE telco Van Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTE telco Van Door

If anyone knows the person who has this door, can they make it present at DC XI?
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
    ======================================

Ninja Networks has held the "Door Prize" for several years now, inherited from System Failure and was brought to Con until DC 10. I don't believe it made it out this year.

Our guy Sloth currently physically has it, as far as I know (This may have changed by now). Hopefully it will make it out next year, assuming there's a DefCon 12.

-barkode

Comment

By the way Jackalope, I got the card that you had passed on to me Saturday night, dropped you a voicemail around 8ish I believe. Thanks for offering to DJ the Ninja Networks party, that was nice of you. We ended up with TDA from the Ghetto and Sloth/Thicksound guys running it, but for the record, you'd have been more than welcome to do a set.

-barkode

Comment

Some backstory on the door as well. It originaly came off a GTE truck scheduled for crushing at an auto yard in La Mirada, CA. Arclight and I managed to get the door off litteraly minutes before the truck became a semi-flat auto pancake. The door was in sad shape and needed some work, so the striping acrossed the door is actualy 'after market' and was done by Danozano. The Digital Decay/DNA Networks folks brought it to Defcon 5 where it got handed off to the SysFail guys then ultimately to the Network Ninja folks, who incidently, throw a good party.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
        X