X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need room, leaving Glendale, CA at 9:00 PM Thurs

Hello,

I am leaving Glendale at 9:00 PM... so if anyone needs a ride I can give ya one. Hopefully I can make it to Barstow in time to hook up with the Caravan.

I need a room for Thursday nite to at least Saturday nite (sunday nite preferred). Anywhere is fine... I have a sleeping bag.

not5150
    help@not5150.com
    AOLIM: hcheung5150

leaving glendale at 9; you should be able to meet up with the caravan.....especialy if you can drive "good".
    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Yes... I'll be cutting it close... perhaps it would be easier for me to find room space once I hookup with the caravan.

not5150
      www.not5150.com

Comment

Hint:

Take the 2 up to the 210 and straight out to the 15 from there. I'm probably stating the obvious there, but at that time of night it'll be plain sailing for you. Wish I was doing it then. Hell, you could be in Vegas by one cruising at legal speeds (70mph).

Comment

I dont have a room to offer, but I coud really use a ride. I could pay for my share of gas and snacks and all that stuff. Plus we could take the carpool lane, plus i have an FRS radio so we could hear the caravan if we get close enough.

I am right on your way, and I could meet you where ever... even a freeway exit.

I'm PM you with details.

Comment

Check your email... no problems on picking you up

NOT5150
            www.not5150.com

Comment

Alrite... I bit the bullet and reserved a room at Motel 6. I have it Thursday Nite to Sunday Nite. I am planning leaving Monday afternoon or so.

The room has two beds... so another person would be no problem. Any more is kinda pushing it (Motel 6 rooms are kinda small)

Room cost is as follows
              Thurs nite $30
              Fri nite $50
              Sat $50
              Sun $30

That is total cost... so split it by 2

not5150
              www.not5150.com

Comment

Working...
              X