defcon store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defcon store

is there a store anywhere selling the merc from defcon? i wanted one of those shot glasses so bad.

Not to be an ass, but you could have found it by just browsing the defcon site. Not merchandise, its "swag" and here it is:
    http://defcon.org/html/links/swag.html
    Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

Actually, I want an 11 shirt. I checked Jinx, but they didn't have them up. I should have gotten it and sent it UPS to myself, but I figured they would be online. Is it too late and I am out of luck or will they be going up on Jinx eventually?

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNum3r1c
        Actually, I want an 11 shirt. I checked Jinx, but they didn't have them up.
        Dude, chill. Everyone is still hungover. Give it at least a few weeks.
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

YEAH MAN!!!

havent you ever heard of the time honored tradition of HangOverCon??? it starts the monday after DefCon and runs atleast a week, sometimes more.. geez.. get it together man
          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I just wasn't sure when they went up, or even if I was definitely looking the right place. Sheesh. You guys need some gatorade. =P

Comment

i wanted the foamy black 3 part back pack.....but for 80 bucks, i'll use the big ziplocks.....
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

I'd settle for some Prozak for Siviak :) (that must be one raging hangover)

Mine didn't start disipating until yesterday morning... i'm still in denial that the con is over...
                “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

There needs to be a new term for defcon hangover. Because hangover just doesnt come close to describing the sickess that ensues from a week of binge drinking, no sleep, and the desert sun turning your skin into extra tasty crispy KFC.
                  Yes I'm back bitch!

And darker than ever

Comment

can it be simple like
                    "ConSyndrome" or
                    "theCon"?

although, "i've got theCon" sounds too much like a stD.........
                    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Ya know, I thought the Defcon hangover was bad.... don't get me wrong it is...

But I just had a birthday party for my 5 year old daughter with a "princess" theme...

HOLY CRAP! It puts the Defcon hangover to SHAME!!

/recovery mode *on*
                      “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Working...
                      X