Lost Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Camera

probably a result of too much beer but I set my Cannon (silver 2 mpixel) down on a table near pool 3. It was gone when I got around to picking it back up.

Not likely that I will see it again but I thought I would ask....If someone snagged it or knows someone that did I would be most grateful to get it back. Of course a reward would be in order.

tanks
    Your ass, your face....what's the difference?

And I miss my uberhacker shirt. We need a lost and found dept here.

Comment

Hey...I left my Fuck Foundstone shirt at the Info Booth...maybe someone could hook a brutha up.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

I lost my dignity. Can any one help me with that one?

Comment

I lost a thin black leather collar with a silver buckle and a small red X on it, somewhere near the pool 1 hot tub on early Friday morning. Or maybe it was Saturday morning. I dunno, I was drunk and jumped in fully clothed and took off articles after I jumped in.. but my poor collar didn't make it back into my possession. Anyone find it?

Comment

lost glasses

I lost my glasses at pool 3 on Sunday night. Anyone seen them?

Comment

One of my friends lost his virginity, if anyone found it...please contact him.

Sorry, couldnt help it.
              Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

you know I was just thinking about starting a thread about this verry thing.. if anyone would like me to drive down to the ap and try to retrive thier stuff pm me with a decent discription (not of your friends virginity plz) and I will let you know what I found, SOso if you know anyone that lost anything (no promises that I can find it) but let me know and I will do what I can.. I'm just tryin to spread the hacker love...
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                  you know I was just thinking about starting a thread about this verry thing.. if anyone would like me to drive down to the ap and try to retrive thier stuff pm me with a decent discription (not of your friends virginity plz) and I will let you know what I found, SOso if you know anyone that lost anything (no promises that I can find it) but let me know and I will do what I can.. I'm just tryin to spread the hacker love...

Anything that was lost and not retrived is mine... Just fedex it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                    If you find my collar, I would love to have it back...

Comment

Working...
                    X