Stolen Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Posters

whatsup, I designed a couple posters for the Con, the 101 and Physical Security posters. And I heard they all got jacked! Holy crap, that's awesome. I couldn't make it to Defcon, but from the looks of it, it kicked ass. If whoever stole the posters wanna pay for shipping and risk damage, I'll autograph the poster, for like $15 or $10 but you gotta throw up a DW for my site and write a lil summary of how you stole it! Or maybe if you have any crap lying around that you think I would want, I'll autograph it for that! Just contact me or whatever. oh btw, which slogan won for the Defcon Slogan Contest?
    "see the punk bitch get mad, I ain't the one wearin' a toe tag"

i designed the Big Picture one and never saw it once, so i assumed it got jacked as well.
    "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

damn, ;) thievin'. Can ya send me that design? I'd like to check it out

Comment

all post con info is on the main defcon page labled post defcon 11...
        http://www.defcon.org/
        Slogans
        Winner: Emoticon

"Plead the First"

2nd place: A.S.T.Cell

216.231.63.34 36.10778N 115.15717W 20030801
        ANY QUESTIONS?

3rd: Silent

Dont hack the best ! be the best!

Comment

aaah thanks ;) didn't see that

Comment

I was the one who hung them up originally so they all went out. Some of the posters didn't even make it an hour out in the wild, some others were left over at the end of the con (but have no idea why).

So my point is, they were all hung up at one point or another, they were just in high demand i guess. Maybe they should sell them at the con, i woulda bought the one with the chick and the red hair :)

Comment

acyualy, i might be interested in buying INEXPENSIVE 24x36 or larger copys of the grafix......

consider that an official idea for con sales next year.
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

poster post

Okay, in addition to the program, I will make the poster graphics available for viewing from the website.

Be nice.
                blackbeetle

Comment

sweeet!

Comment

Working...
                  X